Sunday, May 1, 2011

~April Showers~

I wanted to share some of our Fun Times in April! I know that the Saying goes "April Showers Bring May Flowers" but Geeeez! If you were in Ohio this past month you know what I'm talkin' about! It actually rained 22 out of the 30 days of the month! Freakin' Crazy!

FINALLY WE HAVE NEW BEDDING!!!!!! Long story short, we have been looking for new bedding for about 3 years now! I am so glad that we finally found what we wanted! We got Vera Wang's 'City Nights' Set with a duvet from Bed Bath! I had been trying to find something to sort of match pillows that I bought 4 years ago on clearance! So, here it is! We also got this duvet to switch out with the one above for Fall/Winter and Spring/Summer and when we have a guest bedroom someday we'll have a complete set with white items we are keeping from what we had in March! Yea! I know, I'm a lil too excited! LOL! I earned some PC (Pampered Chef) Dollars of my own to buy some things for me and T! I ordered Tommy a New 8in Pan and 1.5 Q Pot! He was so pleased... "I bought our old set of stainless steal cookware back in college, they were 'budget-friendly'. These new ones are so much better - they heat up so fast and evenly. I can't wait to have the whole set!". I waited 6 weeks to be able to order our New Sweet 'n' Sour Sauce! It is so amazing! I love it! The New Teriyaki Sauce with Honey will be great to slather on something before it hits the grill! So this picture is a little scary knowing that I (Meredith) took it but I went to Brio with Amber for lunch one day and went to use the restroom and the sign said that they were remodeling. That's fine but I walked in to the ladies room and saw this..... I guess that while they redo the ladies room we are to use the newly renovated guys room! Of course Tommy and I were there the next day and he couldn't find where the temporary guys room was! Too funny. Below is the photo that Amber and I had the Trolley Man take of us! Tommy and I picked up Bethany, one night, and met up with Emily and 12 other people for Em's Birthday Dinner at Burgundy Room! We had a great time. It took a long time to get a table but it was worth every minute of waiting! Tommy found a coupon for $25 for $17 online and used it to get some Calamari with Spicy Onion Aioli and... The #2 Flight
Beef Carpaccio, Pot Roast, Duck Confit! Tommy and I went with my parents to see The Lincoln Lawyer. We finally had time to use the AMC Tickets that Bob and Vicki got us for Christmas! We had not been to the movies since Harry Potter 7.1 came out! In July we will be back for the closing Chapter of Harry Potter (and the Deathly Hallows) and we can not wait! LL had Marisa Tomei (Mom loves her), Trace Adkins (Great Country singer that both Mom and I love) and Josh Lucus (Sweet Home Alabama) among others! What a cast! The movie was really good. I am hit or miss with McConaughey and really liked him in this roll! If you have not seen it yet, do so! Us at the Movies! My mom was so sweet to guy me a journal. I had been looking for one for a while and she got me the Perfect one for what I am wanting to write about! Thank you mom! The Butterflies are perfect! I went to Jill's to celebrate with her (and the girls) what would have been her mom's 62nd Birthday! I was honored that she invited me again this year! We made brownies and a cake! It was a good time and I KNOW that Kristi was smiling down on us! That morning I read her Blog (in memory of her mother) and I made a Treasure box of items that reminded Jill of her mom.This is the cutest Pic of Jill and Brookie! I love it! Brooke was such a big help in the kitchen! Audrey did not want to help but sure did want to lick the bowl of batter! LOL! I love this pic of the two of us. She is so precious to me! I love you Audrey! You have a very special place in Meredith's heart, along with your sister and Mommy! The Friday before Easter "the four of us" had a Movie and Popcorn Night! We watched Love Actually! Mom and Dad had not seen it before! They loved it! My Deal of the Month! So I got a $10 Card in the mail for Kohl's! $98 Vera Wang's on clearance for $23 then $10 off! I am one happy girl! Mommy helped me fill Easter Eggs for the Church! 727 Eggs were filled with some candy to spare! We watched Tron: Legacy while we filled them. I can't believe we filled that many in that amount of time. We sure had a system down! Thanks again Mom! I got a New Dress for Easter and the Springtime. I saw it in an add. I thought for sure that they wouldn't have anymore when I got there. When I looked were the V.W. dresses were they only had L and XL. I was so sad, later I found a S on another rack in the wrong section! So Happy! I, of course, love it cause it's U of M colors! Sorry Daddy! LOL!

Tommy and I had a wonderful April and CAN NOT WAIT for May! That's all I will say for now!

1 comment:

  1. what a deal on the shoes!!! you are a VERY lucky girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete