Monday, July 20, 2009

~Brettfest Blog~

My mom works with a woman named Peggy and her husband is in a band named Codename: Eric. This past Sunday they performed with a few other bands at an annual event called Brettfest: Loripalooza hosted by “Brett & Lori”! I have wanted to see them perform in Gahanna but Wednesday’s never worked for our schedules. Tommy was so sad that he could not make it but can not wait to see them perform.

I brought my camera to practice and get some fun shots. I got shots of kids, families, food and of course the bands. Everyone I met there was so kind, fun to talk to and lots of people were helpful with “band info” about each of the guys as they each took the stage. You can check out a lot of the bands on Myspace.com. I am still working with Tommy to edit the event. The pictures will be uploaded soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment