Thursday, July 2, 2009

~Our 1st Blog~

Tommy and I are so excited to start our family's Blog. Right now, of course, it's just Tommy, myself (Meredith) and the 95lb dog... Jackson! I am not sure how often we will update you. Most likely it will depend on what LIFE will allow. Right now, in the summer months, Tommy works 70hr+ weeks. I try to keep up with all that is going on; traveling, the wifie duties (laundry, cooking, etc) and I work myself! I am a beauty consultant with Mary Kay and I shoot for ~newagefoto~ also. In the winter we both have more free time... ahhhhhh what a Wedding Season will do to a family! lol. Tommy owns the company NEW AGE FOTO. He has been a wedding photographer for over 6 years. You must check out his blog too!

www.newagefoto.com
marykay.com/mfeisel

No comments:

Post a Comment