Saturday, July 11, 2009

~Dawn of the Dead... I mean Dino~

It has been a long couple of days. So far, I have had a 1 1/2 nap since Thursday night. Long story, but i must share how great it is to have a friend that understands, listens and does the little things to make you feel better.

Jill, I loved my little gifts. They really made my weekend plus it was the best idea to invite me to go see Ice Age ~ Dawn of the Dinosaurs. I loved the movie, too funny. I think the reviews were a little off, I laughed a lot, way beyond the 1st 10 minutes.

Before the movie started I took the cups (that Jill packed) and filled them up at the water fountain. It was the cutest thing ever when Marvin handed Brooke the Disney cup, "You got me Princess Water???" Melt! Also, Audrey was making me laugh so hard asking questions about the movie and both girls were saying, "Diego!" "Diego!" "Diego!" They were so excited the the lion had the same name as Dora's friend! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment