Saturday, July 4, 2009

~Our Summer~

Tommy took me to Smith and Wollensky's for Calamari (one of my favorites) and Martini's!
Britney came to visit one weekend. We had a blast on the July Photo Hunt Downtown!

We went to Melting Pot for Daddy's Bday/Father's Day Celebration! He was so surprised! He was even more suprised to see the gift we got him (when we got back to their house).
We went to MI to Celebrate Uncle Johnny's 80th Birthday (the next day he turned 81)! Cute idea to have a party like that, huh?
Apparently we support WNHS and their Thespian's... "Thanks for performing while you washed the car!" lol. It was most entertaining!


We had a lot of fun having Allie and Izzie over. We went to Easton (played in the fountain), went to our pool and had a cookout too. A&I, we love you both and will miss you very much.
Throwing Tommy a Surprise (27th) Birthday Party at Friendship Park. We had a 30 person cookout. I was so much fun to get him... thank you Laura for your help getting him there.
I took Brooke to the pool for some "fetch"! She threw the ball, I went to retrieve it! lol.
Sharon over for drinks and my lasagna. We had such a great time talking on the patio that night.

Daddy in the dugout after play at THE JAKE (I don't care what anyone says, it's The Jake).

No comments:

Post a Comment