Saturday, July 11, 2009

~Friday W/Jill~

Jill and I took ½ day’s off from work. Sadly Audrey (one of Jill’s daughters) was not filling well and we went to pick her up (from daycare) and take her to Urgent Care. Audrey and I played together in the waiting area while Jill filled out paperwork. Audrey named "people's favorite colors" while pointed to the wooden blocks on the "playground toy!" Meredith = green, Aunt Stacy = Orange, Mommy, Brookie, etc. She was a good girl durring her visit and got a grape sucker to take with her. I also have to mention the canvas the hung in the Doc's office. It's of the states, Jill and I both like it... so here it is.



We also went to the Post Office, Library and Once Upon a Child. Then Jill and I dropped off Audrey (to her daddy) and went to Scrapmania at Archivers. We both got a lot of work done. It was nice to get there early this month. It’s amazing what an extra hour will do at a scrapbook table, when all your stuff is already out! I worked on some of me&T’s current photo album. I ended up buying a couple of stamps (that i will get tons of use out of) and a couple clearance items. I also WON a prize there and split it with Jill. Don't worry girl, next time it's all you! ;) I can feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment