Friday, July 10, 2009

~A Whole Chicken~

I DID IT! I MADE A WHOLE CHICKEN!

Can you tell that I am excited? I saw a Rachel Ray episode where she cooked a whole chicken stuffed with sausage, toasted pinenuts, bread crums, egg yokes, parsley and more. Then she made a homemade Fettuccine Alfredo with Parsley and a Broccoli dish with Lemon Zest! I thought, I'm going to make that from Tommy, Mom and Dad. Tommy was sweet and helped by going to Meijer in the afternoon of for the last minute items AND de-boned the chicken. Lord only know if I had tried to de-bone it I might have lost a hand, at least a finger! lol. The whole meal turned out faboulos. We also searved Crakers, Cream Cheese, Salmon and Capers for an appitizer (one of my mom's new favorites). After dinner we had my NEW! famous cheesecake (aka my friend Laura A.'s recipe)! The cheesecake was covered in strawberries! Ahh summer fruits are the best! Also with desert we tried a new bottle of wine. We picked it up on our way home from MI when we went to Simply Canvas to get dad's canvas. It was a "Peach desert wine", daddy and Tommy loved it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment